Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome my people

So today I was really bored and I was thinking what new project I could think of. You know I did it all to hustle my money. I made websites, sold stuff on ebay, etc etc. Now I came with the thought what if I could make it happen that I get a million hits everyday on my blog. If I can make it happen I would probably make some pocket change but if I cant it will be nice just to know that I tried something new once again.

So to keep my blog interesting I will be searching for sponsors so I can give goodies away to you guys cause y'll were so nice to take some of your precious time to come read my blog. So keep coming blog cause I will try to get some nice sponsors. And if you are a sponsor and you want to sponsor me than you will you get your time to shine on top of my blog.

If you want to make a donation I won't stop you :) just click on the donate button on the left.

No comments: